Pay & Benefits
We offer a total rewards package that consists of competitive base pay along with the opportunity to earn annual incentive awards, based on your and the company's performance.
Our benefits for full-time employees include:
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days and Vacation Days let you take time off with family and friends, when you want and need it.
- Sick Pay and Long-Term Disability Programs provide you with income when you are unable to work.
- A 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. AEP matches 100% on the first 1% and 70% on the next 5% of eligible compensation you contribute from each paycheck.
- A “Cash Balance” Retirement Plan features annual company contributions and interest payments and full vesting after three years, enabling you to take your balance with you when you leave AEP, no matter what your age.
- Comprehensive and Affordable Medical Plan Choices. Coverage is available on your first day of employment. Choices include three consumer directed health plan options; Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) with an AEP-funded account, a Health Savings Account (HSA) option with both AEP funding and optional employee funding, and a Health Savings Account with optional employee funding.
- Employee Assistance Plan provides confidential counseling and referral services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with up to six free visits per issue, as clinically necessary.
- Comprehensive Dental Plan covers 100% of preventive care expenses (subject to frequency limits) and a percentage of most other expenses after you meet an annual deductible.
- Comprehensive Vision Care plus vision discounts with most health care plan options.
- Free Employee Life Insurance at two times your annual base salary. (You can purchase an additional eight times your base pay up to certain limits.) Plus affordable life insurance for your spouse and children.
- Free Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance at two times your base pay. You can purchase 10 times your base pay at group costs.
- Flexible Spending Accounts let you contribute to special accounts on a pretax basis to cover eligible out-of-pocket health care and dependent child care expenses.