November 20, 2013
AEP Subsidiary Indiana Michigan Power To Redeem Senior Notes
Indiana Michigan Power Company, a public utility subsidiary of American Electric Power, announced that on Dec. 20, 2013, it will redeem the entire outstanding $175 million principal amount of its 5.05 percent Senior Notes, Series F, due 2014.
October 22, 2013
AEP Increases Quarterly Dividend To 50 Cents A Share
The Board of Directors of American Electric Power Co. today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 50 cents a share on the company's common stock, increasing the dividend 2 percent from the previous 49 cents a share.
April 26, 2013
AEP Reports 2013 First-Quarter Earnings
- First-quarter earnings: $0.75 per share GAAP and $0.80 per share operating; difference due to a change in Virginia law and restructuring charge
- Quarterly dividend increased 4.3 percent April 23 to $0.49 per share
- Strong residential and commercial load; industrial load remains challenged
- Disciplined cost controls and process improvements
April 23, 2013
AEP Increases Quarterly Dividend To 49 Cents A Share
The Board of Directors of American Electric Power Co. today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 49 cents a share on the company's common stock, increasing the dividend 4.3 percent from the previous 47 cents a share. AEP last increased its dividend in October 2011.
February 15, 2013
AEP Reports 2012 Fourth-Quarter and Year-End Earnings
- Fourth-quarter earnings $0.05 per share GAAP and $0.50 per share operating; difference primarily due to Ohio plant impairments and restructuring charges
- 2012 year-end earnings $2.60 per share GAAP and $3.09 per share operating
- Continued discipline around controlling costs
- John W. Turk Jr. coal-fueled generation plant on line in December 2012