We're Here for You American Electric Power is committed to the health and safety of our customers, communities and employees as we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more×
We aspire for a brighter energy future for our communities. Our commitment to that purpose is made stronger by investors who hold us accountable. Investors who demand innovative solutions, well-managed growth and confident leadership. Investors just like you. Find out more about investing in a brighter energy future with AEP below.
Key Filings & Reports
Events & Presentations
1st Quarter Earnings Conference WebcastApril 22, 2021 9:00 AM ET
Guggenheim Virtual RoadshowMarch 30, 2021 8:30 AM ET
Updated 4:00 PM ET on May 07
Market data provided by Q4 Inc.
- 5.5M customers in 11 states
- 40,000 miles of transmission
- 30GW owned generation
- $81 billion total assets
AEP Reports Strong First-Quarter 2021 Earnings
Apr 22, 2021
- First-quarter 2021 earnings of $1.16 per share GAAP and $1.15 per share operating
- Company reaffirms 2021 operating earnings (non-GAAP) guidance range of $4.55 to $4.75 per share and 5% to 7% long-term growth rate
- AEP announces plans to add nearly 16,600 megawatts of new renewables by 2030
2020 Corporate Accountability ReportView report
investor email alerts
The stock information presented on this website should not be relied upon for investment purposes. Consult with an investment professional if you're considering investing in AEP, or to find out whether your current investment qualifies for an upcoming dividend.