We're Here for You American Electric Power is committed to the health and safety of our customers, communities and employees as we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more×
We aspire for a brighter energy future for our communities. Our commitment to that purpose is made stronger by investors who hold us accountable. Investors who demand innovative solutions, well-managed growth and confident leadership. Investors just like you. Find out more about investing in a brighter energy future with AEP below.
Key Filings & Reports
Updated 4:00 PM ET on Mar 03
Market data provided by Q4 Inc.
- 5.5M customers in 11 states
- 40,000 miles of transmission
- 24GW owned generation
- $79 billion total assets
AEP Reports Strong 2020 Earnings; Raises 2021 Operating Earnings Guidance
Feb 25, 2021
- Year-end 2020 GAAP and operating earnings of $4.44 per share
- Fourth-quarter 2020 earnings of $0.88 per share GAAP and $0.87 per share operating
- Company raises 2021 operating earnings (non-GAAP) guidance range to $4.55 to $4.75 per share; maintains 5% to 7% long-term growth rate based on new guidance
- AEP accelerates carbon dioxide emissions reduction goals to reach net zero by 2050
2020 Corporate Accountability ReportView report
investor email alerts
The stock information presented on this website should not be relied upon for investment purposes. Consult with an investment professional if you're considering investing in AEP, or to find out whether your current investment qualifies for an upcoming dividend.