We aspire for a brighter energy future for our communities. Our commitment to that purpose is made stronger by investors who hold us accountable. Investors who demand innovative solutions, well-managed growth and confident leadership. Investors just like you. Find out more about investing in a brighter energy future with AEP below.
Key Filings & Reports
Events & Presentations
1st Quarter Earnings Conference WebcastApril 28, 2022 9:00 AM ET
Annual Meeting of ShareholdersApril 26, 2022 9:00 AM ET
Updated 12:59 PM ET on May 23
Market data provided by Q4 Inc.
- 5.5M customers in 11 states
- 40,000 miles of transmission
- 31GW owned generation
- $88 billion total assets
AEP Reports Strong First-Quarter 2022 Earnings
Apr 28, 2022
- First-quarter 2022 GAAP earnings of $1.41 per share and $1.22 per share operating
- Company reaffirms 2022 operating earnings (non-GAAP) guidance range of $4.87 to $5.07 and 6% to 7% long-term growth rate
- AEP moves forward on strategic initiatives including regulated renewable development, preparation for Kentucky sale completion and unregulated renewable divestitures
2021 Corporate Accountability ReportView report
investor email alerts
The stock information presented on this website should not be relied upon for investment purposes. Consult with an investment professional if you're considering investing in AEP, or to find out whether your current investment qualifies for an upcoming dividend.