We aspire for a brighter energy future for our communities. Our commitment to that purpose is made stronger by investors who hold us accountable. Investors who demand innovative solutions, well-managed growth and confident leadership. Investors just like you. Find out more about investing in a brighter energy future with AEP below.
Key Filings & Reports
Events & Presentations
3rd Quarter Earnings Conference Webcast
October 27, 2022 9:00 AM ET
AEP Analyst DayOctober 4, 2022 1:30 PM ET
New York, NY
Updated 12:26 PM ET on Oct 06
Market data provided by Q4 Inc.
- 5.5M customers in 11 states
- 40,000 miles of transmission
- 26GW owned generation
- $88 billion total assets
AEP Shares Updates on Strategic Initiatives, Highlights Planned Capital Investments in Renewables and Energy Grid
Oct 4, 2022
- 2022 operating earnings guidance narrowed to $4.97-$5.07 per share and midpoint raised to $5.02; 2023 operating earnings guidance range of $5.19 to $5.39 announced
- Emission reduction targets accelerated, including new net zero goal by 2045 and 80% reduction in full Scope 1 emissions by 2030 from 2005 baseline
- Strategic review of retail energy business will begin; company on track to divest unregulated renewable assets and complete Kentucky sale
American Electric Power plans to invest in its regulated businesses, accelerate its carbon reduction targets and streamline the business to drive value for customers, communities and investors. AEP leadership will share the company’s financial plan and strategy with analysts in New York City today. The presentation will be webcast live at 1:30 p.m. ET at https://aep.com/investors/events.
2022 Corporate Sustainability ReportView report
investor email alerts
The stock information presented on this website should not be relied upon for investment purposes. Consult with an investment professional if you're considering investing in AEP, or to find out whether your current investment qualifies for an upcoming dividend.