Don't see the job that's right for you? We can let you know when the next great opportunity comes around. Join the AEP Talent Community to stay connected and get updates on roles that match your profile.
Depending on the job you apply for, you may be asked to complete an employment test. To help you succeed, we offer a variety of tools developed in partnership with Edison Electric Institute, including test tips and practice tests. Additionally, you can use an interactive resource called Skillbuilders to get a realistic view of the work performed in electric energy jobs.
* Preparation tools are available for only some of the tests.
User ID: aep
You must have cookies enabled in your browser
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. In keeping with this commitment, we strive to ensure that our online application process is accessible to everyone.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who has an accommodation request, please:
- Call us at 1-877-363-5148
- State the reason for your call
- Provide your contact information
- Include the position title and location of the position you're applying for. You can find both on the Job Details page
If you have a locked account or trouble resetting your password, email us at ATS_Support@aep.com.
- We do not accept emailed resumes. We only consider resumes submitted as part of the online application process.
- We do not respond to general emails about openings. We provide all openings online and offer search tools to help you find the right job.