We aspire for a brighter energy future for our communities. Our commitment to that purpose is made stronger by investors who hold us accountable. Investors who demand innovative solutions, well-managed growth and confident leadership. Investors just like you. Find out more about investing in a brighter energy future with AEP below.
Key Filings & Reports
Events & Presentations
February/March Investor MeetingsFebruary 27-March 1, 2023
New York City and Boston
4th Quarter Earnings Conference WebcastFebruary 23, 2023 9:00 AM ET
Updated 4:00 PM ET on Mar 30
Market data provided by Q4 Inc.
- 5.6M customers in 11 states
- 40,000 miles of transmission
- 25GW owned generation
- $94 billion total assets
AEP Reports Strong 2022 Earnings Results
Feb 23, 2023
- Year-end 2022 GAAP earnings of $4.51 per share; operating earnings of $5.09 per share
- Company advances strategic initiatives including sales agreement for contracted renewables, new FERC 203 filing for Kentucky sale and continued strategic review of retail business
- 2023 operating earnings (non-GAAP) guidance range reaffirmed at $5.19 to $5.39 per share with long-term growth rate of 6% to 7%
2022 Corporate Sustainability ReportView report
investor email alerts
The stock information presented on this website should not be relied upon for investment purposes. Consult with an investment professional if you're considering investing in AEP, or to find out whether your current investment qualifies for an upcoming dividend.