We aspire for a brighter energy future for our communities. Our commitment to that purpose is made stronger by investors who hold us accountable. Investors who demand innovative solutions, well-managed growth and confident leadership. Investors just like you. Find out more about investing in a brighter energy future with AEP below.
Key Filings & Reports
Events & Presentations
58th Annual Edison Electric Institute Financial ConferenceNovember 12-14, 2023
3rd Quarter Earnings WebcastNovember 2, 2023 9:00 AM ET
Updated 1:35 PM ET on Nov 28
Market data provided by Q4 Inc.
- 5.6M customers in 11 states
- 40,000 miles of transmission
- 25GW owned generation
- $94 billion total assets
AEP Streamlining Business and Focusing on Regulated Operations to Benefit Customers, Reaffirms Long-term Growth Rate of 6 to 7 Percent
Nov 10, 2023
- 2024 operating earnings guidance range of $5.53 to $5.73 per share announced
- Five-year, $43 billion capital plan emphasizes investments in wires and renewables to support needs of customers
- Economic development strategy bolsters strong load projections over the next three years
2022 Corporate Sustainability ReportView report
investor email alerts
The stock information presented on this website should not be relied upon for investment purposes. Consult with an investment professional if you're considering investing in AEP, or to find out whether your current investment qualifies for an upcoming dividend.